LAST UPDATED: May 21, 2021
In addition to being the cutest and fluffiest member of the Mesa Overland team, Floyd is the namesake of the 2012 Ford F-550 ambulance next up in our build schedule.
- ~177k miles
- 6.7L modern PowerStroke diesel engine (skip the 6.0 years)
- 6'+ interior height
- Overbuilt aluminum ambulance box
- Four wheel drive from the factory
Highlights from the Build Plan
- 44" military tires and 20" wheels
- Coil-overs and reservoir shocks
- Fully rebuilt transmission
- Engine tune and performance upgrades
- Lithium batteries and solar system
- Indoor / outdoor shower
- Van-style bed with lots of storage
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place a deposit and put your own touches on this amazing build!